Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) publications
Family Planning Association STI patient information
Our sexually transmitted infections (STI) booklets answer frequently asked questions about the most common STIs. They were developed to the highest clinical guidance and extensive consumer research.
Our sexually transmitted infections publications:
- Peer reviewed
- Developed following extensive consumer research
- Plain English
- Regularly reviewed
- Answers frequently asked questions
Now available as:
- PDF – single read only downloads pdfs cost £2.99 – please login / register to purchase
- Webpages – new access / membership available – see digital options below
- Hardcopy leaflets – see below
Digital STI Patient Information (pdfs and webpage access)
A new 2023 membership option for NHS Trusts, sexual health clinics, PCNs and GPs.
Give your patients simple and direct access to webpages on FPA.org.uk with all our patient information.
Hardcopy STI Patient Information Leaflets
To take the guesswork out of ordering the right volumes some printed STI guides are now combined into one leaflet. E.g. “Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea & NGU”
Despite combining leaflets, clinicians and patients still get the same in-depth level of information.