Contraception Patient Information Guides
Family Planning Association contraception patient information
Our range of contraceptive booklets answer commonly asked questions about every method of contraception available in the UK. They’ve been developed using expert medical advice.
Our contraception publications:
- Peer reviewed
- Developed following extensive consumer research
- Plain English
- Regularly reviewed
- Answers frequently asked questions
Now available as:
- PDF – single read only downloads pdfs cost £2.99 – please login / register to purchase
- Webpages – new access / membership available – see digital options below
- Hardcopy leaflets – see below
Digital Patient Information (pdfs and webpage access)
A new 2023 membership option for NHS Trusts, sexual health clinics, PCNs and GPs.
Give your patients simple and direct access to webpages on FPA.org.uk with all our patient information.