FPA’s Press Office is closed. Please try the following organisations for information, comments, and spokespeople.
- Contraception: Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH)
- Sexually transmitted infections: BASHH or Public Health England
- Abortion: Informing Choices NI, bpas or Marie Stopes UK
- Pregnancy, menopause and women’s health: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Relationships and sex education: Brook, Sex Education Forum, Terrence Higgins Trust
- Teenage pregnancy: Teenage Pregnancy Knowledge Exchange
If you need information or commentary on the history of contraception or specific information about FPA’s former work, previous FPA charity staff now work for FPA The Sexual Health Company. Contact the Executive Director Natika H on email@example.com
SEXUAL HEALTH TRAINING FROM LIGHTLEY CONSULTING
A group of former FPA trainers are offering training for anyone working with people with learning disabilities, as well as some contraception training for nurses.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about available courses.