New: FPA Medical Professional
- Give patients simple, direct access to webpages on FPA.org.uk with all our patient information.
- Over 30 detailed digital patient information guides covering Contraception, STIs, Pregnancy, Birth and Menopause
- Share access with your patients via your website, email, txt and QR code
FPA Medical Professional Membership
- New membership options are now available for all medical professionals whether you work with an NHS
- Trust, a sexual health clinic, a Primary Care Network, a GP surgery or pharmacy.
- Annual membership starts at £99 for a single GP surgery
- Get a 10-20% discount on leaflets
FPA Medical Professional – the Gold Standard of patient information:
- Peer reviewed
- In line with up-to-date, evidence-based guidance
- Developed with input and insight from patients
- Plain English
- Regularly reviewed
- Answers frequently asked questions
For details see FPA Medical Professional
FPA Medical Professional Guides
Contraception Guides (Digital)
Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) resources
You can download our RSE resources but they are not available to print.
Order RSE and personal, social, health and economic (PSHE) education resources from our shop.
Ages 6–11 (Key stages 1 and 2)
Age 11 and above (Key stages 2 and 3)
Age 14 and above (Key stage 3 and 4)
Age 16 and above
RSE activities manual
The Jiwsi SRE activities manual is only available as a free download. We have a range of other useful manuals for professionals working with young people.
People Over 50 is available as a free download below or as a printed booklet.