Digital Download Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Family Planning Association’ or ‘FPA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is McCorquodale (Midlands) Ltd trading as FPA, Unit 12, Wetherby Business Park Wetherby Rd Derby. DE24 8H. Our company registration number is 11912315. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website, printed information and downloadable information.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Patient information and best practice is updated overtime and therefore all digital downloads carry a “Planned Review Date”. The digital downloads should not be used after the Planned Review Date.
- Digital downloads are non-printable. If you require printed leaflets then these must be purchased.
- Digital downloads will be available in your account for 1 year from the time of purchase. If, after that year, you require the download again or you require the latest version then a new download needs to be purchased.
- You are only allowed to share downloads with 1 person. If you require additional downloads then these must be purchased.
- You must not upload or host our digital downloads on another website.
- You must not share our digital downloads on any social media.
- You agree to our Copyright Terms and Conditions
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarkstrade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Family Planning Association’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.