Invoices / purchase orders
Unfortunately we can't accept purchase orders through our online shop unless you are booking a training course.
If you need us to invoice you, please order by email.
We can only accept purchase orders from organisations.
- Raise a purchase order. If your organisation does not issue their own purchase orders you can fill in our purchase order form (below).
- Email your puchase order to [email protected]
If your organisation issues purchase orders then you MUST give us an official purchase order number or we will not be able to process your order.
We accept the following payment methods online:
- UK Maestro
- Visa credit card
- Visa debit card
- Visa Electron
- PayPal (choosing Paypal also allows you to pay with a wider variety of cards, including American Express).
Please note that most card transactions will require 3D Secure. Please contact your bank to set this up if required.
If you are booking a training course online you can request an invoice for the course fee. You must supply a valid purchase order number when you go through the checkout process.
Follow these tips for making online payments:
Make sure that you enter all your card details carefully.
- Make sure that delivery address is the same as the billing address for the card you are using to pay.
- Keep a note of your order reference number which appears once your transaction is complete.
- Once your order is complete, we'll send you a confirmation email with the details – you should receive this within 24 hours of placing your order.
- We recommend that you save your confirmation email for your own reference and records.
Pricing and promotions
Prices and promotions displayed on this website apply to items ordered through the website only and may not necessarily be available placing an order by email or post.
All promotions are available for the stated time period only and are subject to availability.
Conditions of sale for third party products
FPA make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitablilty for any purpose of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published in this site; or any of the products of whatever nature, details of which appear on this site.
All such documents and related graphics are provided, and as such products (where ordered) are accepted by customers, "as is" and without warranty of any kind.