A sex and relationships education DVD for young men with learning disabilities, from Life Support Productions.
Covers a wide range of topics with a strong emphasis on consent, how to say "no", and understanding when someone else says "no".
Using condoms for safer sex is also emphasised.
The topics covered include:
- Introduction to Jason
- Growing up and the body changes from childhood to adulthood
- Self examination and privacy
- Masturbation and privacy
- Personal hygiene, bathing and privacy
- Sex, relationships, love and affection
- Introduction to Kylie (Jason's girlfriend)
- Consent, privacy, trust and how to deal with unwanted sexual advances
- Consent, approaching someone and understanding "yes" and "no"
- Being alone and loneliness
- When Jason met Kylie, consent, love and affection in relationships
- Sex and consent within relationships, safer sex and condoms, privacy
- Consent and how to use condoms, disposal of condoms
- Love and affection in relationships
Includes Information Pack with useful viewing notes.