The sexual health charity FPA closed in 2019. This website and online shop is now owned and operated by McCorquodale (Midlands) Ltd trading as FPA the sexual health company. We can't give you information or advice about your sexual health or give advice for professionals. See below for helpful numbers. You might also find our FAQs helpful.
Enquiries about FPA publications and resources
To discuss an order or if you have any queries please contact the Publications Team on 0207 608 5240.
Sales and marketing enquiries
UK Office (publications and resources only)
FPA, the sexual health company
c/o McCorquodale Midlands
Sexual health information and advice
If you need help with your sexual health:
- visit the Sexwise website
- call the Sexual Health Helpline on 0300 123 7123 (Mon-Fri, 9am-8pm; Saturday and Sunday, 11am-4pm).
Press and media enquiries
FPA's Press Office is closed. Please try the following organisations for information, comments, and spokespeople.
- Contraception: Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH)
- Sexually transmitted infections: BASHH or Public Health England
- Abortion: Informing Choices NI, bpas or Marie Stopes UK
- Pregnancy, menopause and women's health: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Relationships and sex education: Brook, Sex Education Forum, Terrence Higgins Trust
- Teenage pregnancy: Teenage Pregnancy Knowledge Exchange
If you need information or commentary on the history of contraception or specific information about FPA's former work, previous FPA charity staff, now working as consultants for the sexual health company FPA, may be able to assist. In the first instance, contact former FPA CEO Natika H Halil on email@example.com
Contraception and sexual health
Sexual health training from Lightley Consulting
A group of former FPA trainers are offering training for anyone working with people with learning disabilities, as well as some contraception training for nurses.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about available courses.