Our online relationships and sex education resource, Growing Up With Yasmine and Tom, includes 50 lesson plans across these subject areas:
- My body.
- Life cycles.
- Keeping safe.
- Online technology safety.
- Gender stereotypes / celebrating difference.
Each subject is divided into 3 modules, suitable for 5–7, 7–9 and 9–11 year olds. There are age-appropriate lesson plans for each module.
SUBSCRIBE HERE or try it out for free below.
Free lesson plans and activities
You may need the latest version of Adobe flash player to try out the whiteboard activities.
Some users have had problems using Chrome and Safari browsers. If you have trouble, please check Flash is enbabled or try Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Module 1 lesson and whiteboard activity
This lesson is designed for 5–7 year olds.
Module 2 lesson and whiteboard activity
This lesson is designed for 7–9 year olds.
Module 3 lesson and whiteboard activity
This lesson is designed for 9–11 year olds.
Free 24 hour trial
We know it can be important to try before you buy. If you've tried the lesson plans and activities above but would like to see more of the resource before you subscribe then we can give you a 24 hour free trial.
To take advantage of this offer you will need to be registered with the FPA website. Follow these steps:
- If you don't already have an FPA website account register here.
- Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line 'Free Yasmine and Tom trial'. Please include your name, registered email address, organisation, job title and the date you'd like your free trial to begin.
- Once we have processed your request we will notify you and add access to the resource to your website account. We'll get you up and running as soon as we can but it may take up to 3 working days.