We're the sexual health charity FPA.
Our vision is a society where everyone is able to make positive choices about their own sexual health and wellbeing.
Our mission is to champion people’s right to sexual and reproductive health and wellbeing through education, information, advocacy and campaigning.
We believe that:
- Sexual health is important to individuals, relationships and societal wellbeing.
- Sexual behaviour should never result in exploitation, oppression, physical, emotional or psychological harm.
- Everyone should have access to accurate, high-quality sexual health information, education and services.
- Everyone should be able to exercise his or her reproductive rights.
- Everyone should have the ability and responsibility to control their own sexual health.
- All sexualities should be respected and accepted.
- Self-esteem, confidence and communication skills are very important to healthy relationships.
International Planned Parenthood Federation
FPA the UK member association of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). We're one of 150 member associations worldwide.
IPPF is a global service provider and a leading advocate of sexual and reproductive health and rights for all.
FPA supports Sexual rights: an IPPF declaration which states that sexuality, and pleasure deriving from it, is a central aspect of being human whether or not a person chooses to reproduce. Sexuality is not merely a vehicle for individuals to satisfy their reproductive interests. The entitlement to experience sexuality should be safeguarded.