There are lots of services that can help with your sexual health. This includes help and advice about:
- sexually transmitted infections
- if you’re planning to become pregnant
- if you are pregnant and are not sure you want to have a baby
- if you want to find out more about abortion
- if you’re having problems with your sex life
- if you have been sexually assaulted.
You can contact:
- General practices.
- Contraception clinics.
- Sexual health clinics.
- Sexually transmitted infection testing clinics (genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinics).
- Specialist sexual assault centres.
Sexual health clinics are clinics that provide contraception and infection testing services.