- Founded in 1930, we're established experts in sexual and reproductive health.
- We've provided training for over 35 years to a diverse audience.
- The specialist services we run at grassroots level help us to continually update our training programme and develop our trainers.
- We specialise in a wide range of non-clinical subjects.
- All our courses are facilitated by expert and experienced FPA trainers. They have an extensive understanding of sexual health and experience of working with a range of service users.
- FPA training standards guarantee courses of consistently high quality.
- FPA trainers are located all over the UK so we can deliver what you want where you want it.
- We produce publications and resources covering a wide range of sexual health topics for health and education settings.
“The training method and style was one of the best that I had experienced.”
Training course participant
The quality of our trainers
FPA trainers are recognised experts in their field. The knowledge and skills of our trainers guarantee the quality of FPA training.
“The trainer was brilliant. Excellent knowledge, delivery and passion for the subject made for great training.”
Course participant, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
We guarantee that all FPA trainers:
- deliver training according to FPA training standards
- are supported throughout and kept well informed about FPA policies and current work
- have expertise in their topic area
- are assessed against our Training the Trainers: Sexual Health Teaching and Learning Practice course
- are monitored and evaluated.