Let’s talk about porn
Sexual Health Week this year, was all about porn.
We want to support people to have more open discussions about subjects related to porn, such as body image, consent, communication, safer sex...and the difference between fantasy and reality.
Through our work with parents, teachers and young people we've often found that the most successful way to have those discussions is through an open-minded, positive and non-judgemental approach to the topic.
Support for teachers
Our free resource pack offer is now closed. But we still have resources to help you. To hear about future offers and updates, join our email list.
- Read our tips, resources and training (PDF) for talking about porn.
- Get the training you need: find out more about our Young people, sexuality and the digital world course.
Support for parents
- Take action - let your child's school know you support them providing comprehensive relationships and sex education.
- Read our tips to help you have open, honest conversations about relationships, sex and porn (PDF).
Support for health professionals
Information for young people
- Porn can lead to a lot of questions, and we're here to help you find some of the answers.
Show your support for Sexual Health Week with our banners for social media and digital screens.
Download free posters to celebrate Sexual Health Week!
Porn is one of those thought-provoking subjects that everyone has an opinion on. So why not join the conversation on Twitter? Just use the hashtag #SHW17.
Where we stand
Our policy on pornography (PDF) outlines our position, for anyone who would like to read further.