We're delighted to be launching a programme of digital toolkits and webinars to support healthcare professionals.
These resources are part of the National Sexual and Reproductive Health Information Programme.
Contraceptive Choices Post-Pregnancy: toolkit and webinar
Our new digital toolkit has the following resources for you to download:
- our recently updated Contraceptive Choices After Having a Baby information
- new patient information sheets on contraception after abortion and contraception after a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy
- downloadable posters
- downloadable images for digital screens.
Free webinar, Friday 24 March 2017, 12noon to 12.30pm
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
We'll be launching our new toolkit with a free webinar hosted by our Clinical Consultant, Karin O'Sullivan. Karin is a specialist sexual health nurse and FPA Associate trainer with many years' experience.
The webinar will cover:
- Updates to our patient information based on the new UK Medical Eligibility Criteria and Post-Pregnancy Contraception guidance issued by the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health
- An introduction to what's in our digital toolkit.
- When to talk about contraception plans with pregnant women
- Answers to any questions you have about our patient information or the toolkit.
- Signposting to further resources.
Everyone who registers will be able to access a recording of the webinar to watch in your own time for two weeks after the event.
If you'd like to ask a question you'll be able to do so during the webinar, or you may submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will cover as many relevant questions as possible but can't guarantee to answer you. We will aim to provide a summary of questions and answers to all participants.
Please note that this is a short webinar, based on FPA's patient information to help you cover the topic of post-pregnancy contraception with your patients and clients. If you need more in-depth clinical information for practitioners we recommend the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health's webinar on this topic.
Coming soon: Emergency Contraception toolkit and webinar
Launching in April. More details coming soon.