Why choose FPA training?
- Established in 1930, we are the leading UK sexual health organisation.
- We have provided training for over 30 years to a diverse audience.
- The 35,000 plus enquiries we receive every year for information and advice and the projects we run at grassroots level help us to continually update our training programme and develop our trainers.
- We specialise in a wide range of non-clinical subjects.
- All our courses are facilitated by expert and experienced FPA trainers. They have extensive understanding of sexual health and experience of working with a range of service users.
- FPA training standards guarantee courses of consistently high quality.
- FPA trainers are located all over the UK so we can deliver what you want where you want it. In 2012, we ran training courses in a range of locations throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
- Every year we distribute more than eight million FPA publications.
“The training method and style was one of the best that I had experienced.”
Training course participant
The quality of our trainers
FPA trainers are recognised experts in their field. The knowledge and skills of our trainers guarantee the quality of FPA training.
“The trainer was brilliant. Excellent knowledge, delivery and passion for the subject made for great training.”
Course participant, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
We guarantee that all FPA trainers: