Friday 14 March 2014
2014 shortlist announced
We're delighted to announce the shortlisted finalists for this year's awards. Congratulations to all! The competition was extremely strong this year, so being shortlisted is a fantastic achievement.
Our thanks go to everyone who made a nomination – the process highlighted the many incredible people, projects, services, campaigns and storylines out there.
Winners will be announced at a glittering awards dinner and ceremony.
This year the Awards will be held at 8 Northumberland Avenue; an exceptionally stunning and glamorous venue at the heart of London.
We're absolutely thrilled that our host for the evening will be the marvellous comic, novelist and actor, Jenny Eclair.
We'd love you to join us for the evening.
The categories for 2014 are:
- Sexual health professional of the year
- Young person of the year
- Adult sexual health service/project of the year
- Young people’s sexual health service/project of the year
- Pamela Sheridan Sex and Relationships Education Award - recognising good practice in education in schools
- Sexual health media campaign/storyline of the year
- Rosemary Goodchild Award for excellence in sexual health journalism
Brook and FPA will also be presenting:
- Durex Community Pharmacy Award
- Parliamentarian of the year Award
- International Sexual Health Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Who can enter
The UK Sexual Health Awards is open to professionals, educators, volunteers, young people, community based services, campaigners, journalists, advertisers and scriptwriters – all who make a difference with their work related to sexual health.