The Awards take place every March to celebrate outstanding work in sexual health. If you or someone you know are making a difference then we want to hear about it.
Nominations for 2014
Nominations for 2014 are now closed. Huge thanks to everyone who took time to nominate and good luck to all the nominees. Watch this space for shortlist announcements!
The Awards recognise outstanding people, projects, services, campaigns and media in sexual health. Winners are announced at a glittering awards dinner and ceremony in central London.
This year the ceremony will be held at 8 Northumberland Avenue; an exceptionally stunning and glamorous venue at the heart of the capital city.
We'd love you to join us for the evening.
The categories for 2014 are:
- Sexual health professional of the year
- Young person of the year
- Adult sexual health service/project of the year
- Young people’s sexual health service/project of the year
- Pamela Sheridan Sex and Relationships Education Award - recognising good practice in education in schools
- Sexual health media campaign/storyline of the year
- Rosemary Goodchild Award for excellence in sexual health journalism
Brook and FPA will also be presenting:
- Durex Community Pharmacy Award
- Parliamentarian of the year Award
- International Sexual Health Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Who can enter
The UK Sexual Health Awards is open to professionals, educators, volunteers, young people, community based services, campaigners, journalists, advertisers and scriptwriters – all who make a difference with their work related to sexual health.