Winners will be announced at a glittering awards dinner and ceremony in central London on Friday 6 March 2015. This year's ceremony will be at Hotel Russell, a spectacular, historic venue in the heart of the city.
This year's categories are:
- Sexual health professional of the year
- Young person of the year
- Adult sexual health service/project of the year
- Young people's sexual health service/project of the year
- The Pamela Sheridan Award - recognising pioneering approaches to relationships, sex and wellbeing education
- Sexual health media campaign/storyline of the year
- Rosemary Goodchild award for excellence in journalism
- Public Health England Sexual Health, Reproductive Health & HIV Award 2015: Best Practice in Whole System Commissioning
Nominations are now closed. We'll announce the finalists here in January.
The 2014 ceremony was hosted by comic, novelist and actor Jenny Eclair.
Sexual health professional of the year
- Elaine Doherty, South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust
- Oluwatoyin Tinu O.Oluwole, Junction Health Centre – Care UK
Young person of the year
- Lemar Johnson, G4S Medical Services
Adult sexual health service/project of the year
- Chandni Clinic, Sexual Health Department, Mid Yorkshire NHS Trust Dewsbury
Young people's sexual health service/project of the year
- PASH Young People’s Peer Education Project, Centre for HIV and Sexual Health, Sexual Health Sheffield
The Pamela Sheridan Sex and Relationships Education Award
- www.easySRE.net, Walsall Teenage Pregnancy Team (Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust) in partnership with Walsall Council and Catcher Media
Sexual health media campaign/storyline of the year
- Casualty: “Unsilenced”, FGM storyline, BBC Casualty
Rosemary Goodchild Award for excellence in sexual health journalism
- Sex Abuse in Schools: The Parents Who Want a Change to the Law by Louise Tickle, The Guardian Weekend
Parliamentarian of the year
Rt Hon Yvette Cooper MP
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dilys Cossey OBE and Dr David Paintin
Huge congratulations to all the winners. Our thanks also go to everyone who made a nomination – the process highlighted the many incredible people, projects, services, campaigns and storylines out there.