FPA-designed condom demonstrator – with detachable base.
We've drawn on the knowledge and experience of FPA trainers and project workers to make sure our condom demonstrator will support your work in a range of settings.
- Realistic size. Many demonstrators are bigger than average and can break condoms. Larger demonstrators can also perpetuate misleading ideas about average penis size.
- Suction cups mean the base can be fixed extremely securely to desks, whiteboards or other surfaces to maximise visibility during demonstrations. This also leaves you with both hands free to get the condom on and off.
- A large base gives added stability, making it easier to put on the condoms. This can be especially useful if you're working with people who have restricted motor skills.
- The demonstrator can be easily detached from the base when needed. This gives you added flexibility during your demonstration and also makes the demonstrator easier to pack away.
- The blue colour helps to clearly show the application and removal of a condom.
- The demonstrator is made of polyurethane and is 5.75 inches long (excluding the base).
THE CONDOM DEMONSTRATOR PRICE INCLUDES VAT (price excluding VAT is £13.29).
A personal experience:
"When initially showing the students the condom demonstrator they were immediately receptive and excited about the idea of using it as part of their sex education. I feel this is because the design of it is distinctly different from life-like imitation demonstrators. For this reason, they didn’t feel embarrassment or shyness about working with the demonstrator.
“During the first demonstration I gave I was able to place the demonstrator on the white board due to the handy suction cup. This allowed the whole class to see what was going on and was convenient for me to be able to both ‘show’ and talk at the same time. A few volunteers had a go at using the demonstrator themselves and the class enjoyed being able to constantly have a great view of what was happening.
“I think the best compliment that I can pay to this product is the fact that students have being talking to others around school about ‘this great thing that Miss Butler has’ and have even come to my classroom in small groups at break time asking if they can either see or try using the condom demonstrator.