We are the FPA Youth Advisory Committee (YAC).
We're a group of young people from different backgrounds and parts of the country. We're here to advise FPA about how their services can accommodate the needs of young people in the UK.
Who we are
We aim to make sure there is meaningful youth engagement and representation in FPA decision-making and activity.
What we do
We meet four times a year to advise FPA.
Why we do it
We all have an interest in sexual health and want to make sure that the work FPA does with people our own age (16–25) is effectively targeted to making sure young people have access to the sexual health services they need.
FPA is always looking for new YAC recruits. This is a great opportunity because:
- You benefit from fantastic training.
- You learn a lot about how a charity works.
- You are doing something really worthwhile.
- You get great volunteering experience.
- You meet people from lots of different backgrounds.
- It looks amazing on your CV.
If you're aged between 16–25 email email@example.com for more information on how to join us.