Every year our specialist sexual health services help hundreds of people, we give thousands of people trusted information about their sexual health through our website and publications, we train and support health professionals and we campaign tirelessly for better sexual health services and the rights of all young people to receive relationships and sex education in school.
It's only thanks to the support and generosity of people like you that we are able to achieve so much. These are some of the ways your support could help our work.
- £10 could help us send a free information pack to 10 sexual health services or GP surgeries across the UK – we run a national sexual health awareness campaign every year.
- £25 could help us continue our campaigning work – we are determined that everyone in the UK should have easy access to sexual health information and services.
- £50 could help fund an education session for vulnerable young people on healthy relationships, self-esteem and confidence – we run specialist sexual health services across the UK.
- £250 could help us re-open our confidential enquiry service, answering questions on anything from contraception to sexual problems. We had to close the service in 2013 due to loss of funding, leaving the thousands of people who contacted us each year without our expert advisers to turn to.
- £1,000 could help us research and develop innovative new resources like our award-winning All About Us DVD-ROM for people with learning disabilities – we want everyone to have access to accurate information regardless of their ability.