If you'd prefer training for your team at a date and location to suit you, fill in the form below or give us a call on 020 7608 5277.
About the course
This course has been designed for all professionals working with young people who would like to know more about young people's online behaviour and how to keep them safe online.
Professionals have expressed concern about young people playing violent video games, exploring their sexuality through pornography, gaming, sexting, and social media and are sometimes unsure as to what constitutes natural exploration and curiosity and what might lead to harm.
This course aims to address these concerns directly and provide strategies and activities for use with young people of all ages to help foster good communication about online activity in order to support young people's safety.
A range of case material and examples will be used with ideas for working with young people of different ages including young people with learning disabilities.
To increase the skills and confidence of professionals working with young people and support them in staying safe in the digital world
- Increase knowledge of legislation and guidance relating to sexual activity online.
- Increase knowledge of young people's digital use including video games, sexting, pornography and social media.
- Experience activities and resources to use with young people in formal and informal education settings.
- Discuss own values and attitudes relating to young people's sexuality in the online environment.
Number of days
Get this course on request
We'll deliver this course at a date and venue to suit you. Call 020 7608 5277 to discuss your team's requirements or fill in the form below and we'll get back to you.
- £1,100 plus trainer expenses.
- Maximum of 12 participants.