Welcome to our online sexual health enquiry service. We can answer your enquiries about:
- planning a pregnancy
- pregnancy choices
- sexually transmitted infections
- sexual well being.
Due to a lack of funding, Ask WES will close permanently on Friday 28 March 2014. You will no longer be able to send questions but you will still be able to retrieve your answers. Can you help us re-open this valuable service?
Send your question
Ask your question here
Once submitted, we'll give you a unique eight digit code so that you, and only you, can get your answer.
If you'd prefer to speak to someone, if you have an urgent enquiry, or if you're a professional, please call our helpline on 0845 122 8690.
Get your answer
Pick up your confidential answer
Use your code to check if your answer is ready. It can take up to five working days.
We aim to answer enquiries within five working days. Enquiries about emergency contraception or abortion will be answered as soon as possible. Quicker answers are not always possible so if you need an answer urgently please call our helpline.
How does it work?
- Your enquiry will be answered by one of our trained advisers.
- You'll be given up-to-date and accurate information.
- You'll receive non-judgemental advice.
- Our response will be confidential. Only you will be able to access it, using your unique code.
- You do not need to send us any personal details. If you give us your email address we will not store it or use it except to notify you when your answer is ready.
We can only provide answers in English.